Unit 3, The Reeks Gateway Killarney, County Kerry€20,000 / year
At a glance...
- 1,044 sq ft / 92 sq m
- Modern flexible office fittings, finished to an exceptionally high standard.
- Lift and stair access.
- The property has the benefit of all mains services including sewerage, water, electricity and air-conditioning / heating system.
- Designed and finished to the highest specification, this office suite is fitted with flexible office fittings which can be reconfigured for different layouts.
- Other features include:
- Carpeted floors
- Suspended ceilings
- State of the art lighting and electrical systems with modern technological capabilities.
- Internal Layout Comprises:
- Reception area / hardwood flooring
- 4 Individual offices
- Washroom facilities.
Modern flexible-fit office suite available for lease at The Reeks Gateway. The Reeks Gateway is a high specification office development in a pivotal location at the Tralee Road roundabout, the entrance to Killarney town from Dublin, limerick, Tralee and Kerry Airport. The Gateway is a superb mixed use development which is home to the many thriving businesses, including the Killarney Reeks Medical Centre.
This wonderful office suite is perfectly located within The Reeks Gateway. There is easy access with ample parking, lift and stair access. The unit enjoys dual aspect.
For anyone seeking a prominent, well appointed office or treatment rooms, this unit should be viewed. Other occupants at The Reeks Gateway include:-
- Ross Medical
- Kennelly’s Pharmacy
- Maher’s Butchers
¨ Carry Out
- The Flower Yard
- The Beauty Boutique
- Eden Aesthetics and Skin Treatments
- Ardagh Sports Injury Therapy
- DJM Accounting
- Irish Wheelchair
¨ Kerry County Council, Roads / Water
- Perfect Fit Alterations
- Deenagh Medical Practice
- Reeks Consulting Engineers
- O’Sullivan Lawlor Chartered Accountants
- Boyles Sports
- Tusla Offices
- Perfect Therapy
- Super Macs
Extensive car parking is provided in an extensive underground car park which offers in excess of 200 parking spaces to residents and retailers. This is in addition to a large number of spaces outside the retail units and offices.