Back to Search results
1 Gort An Ã?Ir Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 K2A8Price €165,000
At a glance...
- 2 Bedrooms/Additional family room
- Large floored attic space
- Smart Heating control System
- Side access
- Walled in garden with garden shed
- 2 bathrooms plus 1 Downstairs WC
- Off street parking to the front as well as ample visitor parking.
- Walled in garden with garden shed
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
A stunning two bed end of terrace house located in a quiet cul de sac of a small development of 11 houses. Number 1 has been completely refurbished and modernised to the highest standard. Benefitting from spacious rooms and flooded with natural light, the impeccable taste and design used in the refurbishment has made this home one of comfort and style. Entering this home one is welcomed into an open plan kitchen/ living room with a bright and open feel. Stepping immediately into the exceptionally well-fitted solid maple kitchen, there is a breakfast bar and generous worktop space along with room for a dining table for entertaining. There is ample seating space within the living room which has built in storage and a built in entertainment system. Through double bi-folding doors in the rear you access the additional family room which is flooded with light through two velux windows. Access through the well laid out utility brings you to the well maintained south facing back yard that captures the sun, with seating areas to enjoy the sun throughout the day. Upstairs, the two double bedrooms each benefit from large bespoke fitted wardrobes with clever built-in storage to maximise the space, while the bathroom has been finished with wall to ceiling tiles, neat storage, bath and shower overhead. Leading up the carpeted stairs to the next floor is a large floored attic space benefitting from two velux windows and is wifi enabled with wired internet connections making it an ideal home office or cinema room. Included in the renovation are natural wooden floors in the living room and upstairs in the attic room which are newly fitted and of the highest standard, along with recessed lighting and a zoned smart heating control system. This house is maintenance free and extremely economical making it an ideal opportunity to purchase a quality home in superb condition.
- Kitchen/Living (8.20m x 4.00m 26.90ft x 13.12ft) Open Plan kitchen/living area
- Kitchen ( ) Fully insulated composite door, painted solid maple kitchen, recessed lighting, fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level, integrated gas hob, electric oven, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, Gas fired central heating
- Living Room ( ) AC5 Barcelona Oak laminate flooring, dining area, seating area, recessed lighting, Thermostat controlled electric heater, access to solid fuel fireplace, built in entertainment system & storage.
- Downstairs WC (1.03m x 1.05m 3.38ft x 3.44ft) Comprises whb, wc, mirror, tile floor
- Family Room (2.70m x 4.50m 8.86ft x 14.76ft) Floored with quality full weave carpet, Thermostat controlled electric heater, two velux windows, built in entertainment system.
- Utility Room (1.30m x 2.70m 4.27ft x 8.86ft) Plumbed for washing machine, extra storage space, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 4.50m 10.17ft x 14.76ft) Rear facing, with semi solid maple flooring, fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, not overlooked to the rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.00m 11.48ft x 9.84ft) Front facing, with semi solid maple flooring, fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, two front facing windows.
- Main Bathroom (2.40m x 1.80m 7.87ft x 5.91ft) Wall to ceiling tiled, comprising bath, electric shower (triton T90z), wc, whb, mirror, shaving light, extractor fan, heater. Spacious hotpress located adjacent to the bathroom in the landing.
- Attic Space (4.40m x 4.00m 14.44ft x 13.12ft) Large Floored Attic Space â€“ Fully carpeted staircase leading to large floored attic, AC5 Canadian maple laminate floor, two velux windows, recessed lighting, wifi enabled and wired internet connections, extensive built in storage, kingspan insulated.
Conveniently located within walking distance of Clonmel town centre, Lidl, Tesco and the Showgrounds Shopping centre.