Back to Search results
1 Pinewood Avenue, Hillview, Waterford, County Waterford , X91 NPW1
At a glance...
- Easy access to the city centre and amenities
- Oil fired central heating with pannelled radiators
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- Detached workshop
- Off street parking
- Extra large corner site
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale
- Fitted carpets and curtains
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential area convenient to the city centre, Waterford Institute of Technology, the outer ring road and the Waterford Greenway. The property is laid out over two floors with nicely proportioned light filled rooms. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, sittingroom and kitchen/diner on the ground floor with 3 bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor. Outside, there is a front garden with off street parking and double gates to a private south facing rear garden with detached workshop. Local amenities include St Paul's, Presentation and Our Lady Of Mercy Primary and Secondary Schools, Waterford Shopping centre and The Hypercentre, The IDA Industrial Estate and public transport.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Stairs with cupboard underneath
- Sitting Room (3.70m x 3.50m 12.14ft x 11.48ft) Bay window. Intercommunicating doors to kitchen/diningroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.20m x 3.70m 17.06ft x 12.14ft) Fitted kitchen. Built in display units with wine rack. Fireplace. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- First Floor ( ) Landing with hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.60m 12.14ft x 11.81ft) Bay window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 2.80m 11.81ft x 9.19ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 2.60m 9.19ft x 8.53ft)
- Shower Room ( ) Shower, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled wallls and floor.