Back to Search results
10 Moloney Stores Dungarvan, Waterford, X35 PY83Price €120,000
At a glance...
- Top floor duplex apartment offering great views.
- Brilliant town centre location.
- Fabulous base to discover scenic west waterford.
- Waterford Greenway on the doorstep.
- Perfect second home option, no gardens to maintain.
- Deceptive balcony providing an outdoor space.
- Excellent internet connectivity via Fibre Broadband.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale this deceptively spacious duplex top floor apartment enjoys panaromic views over Dungarvan Harbour, Bay and Helvick Head. This well maintained apartment on two levels has the benefit of lift access from the ground floor entrance lobby. The property enjoys a fantastic location within metres of Dungarvan Harbour and offers an ideal investment opportunity or perfectly positioned holiday location. The accommodation consists of at ground floor entrance hallway, 2 bedrooms (one ensuite), additional bathroom. upper floor generous open plan kitchen / dining / living area with balcony off. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Laminated flooring, Stairs to upper level off
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 2.90m 11.48ft x 9.51ft) Built in wardrobes, laminated floor
- En-suite (1.90m x 1.80m 6.23ft x 5.91ft) Generous tiling, extractor fan, dimplex heater, Trition T80 shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 2.90m 12.30ft x 9.51ft) Laminated floor, recess provision for built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.50m x 1.80m 8.20ft x 5.91ft) Generous tiling, extractor fan and dimplex heater.
- First Floor ( )
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (6.40m x 5.80m 21.00ft x 19.03ft) Balcony off ( 3m x 1m) providing for morning sun to early afternoon. Fitted kitchen, floor and eye level units, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, generous airing cupboard ideal for storage. Floor is a combination of laminated flooring and tile flooring.
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed down Main Street, the property is located on the left of the Arts Centre opposite Merrys Restaurant.