12 Hunters Avenue, Castlegrange, Waterford, County Waterford , X91 E2DC
At a glance...
- Very Well maintained and in excellent condition throughout.
- Tastefully decorated throughout with bright modern colours
- BER Rating C3
- Natural gas central heating with panelled radiators in all rooms
- Hardwood floors in Hall and Sittingroom
- uPvc double glazed windows.
- uPvc fascia and soffits
- Solid Pine and Regency panelled internal doors
- Parking space in front for 2 cars
- Enclosed private back garden with timber fencing
- Detached metal workshop/shed
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings.
5.40m x 2.00m With hardwood floor. Stairs to first floor.
5.20m x 3.30m Fireplace with gas fire.
5.90m x 2.80m With s.s.s.unit, built in wall and floor cuboards, work tops etc,. Cooker, extractor and fridge/freezer. Double glazed patio doors. Tiled floor.
With w.c. and w.h.b.
Airing cupboard with immersion heater.
3.30m x 2.80m Built in wardrobe. Laminated timber floor.
Triton electric shower, w.h.b. and w.c. Mosaic wall tiling and tiled floor. Xpeliar fan.
3.40m x 3.50m Built in wardrobe. Laminated timber floor.
2.60m x 2.60m Built in wardrobe.
Bath, w.h.b. and w.c. Wall and floor tiling.