12A Cnoc Na Sí Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim , N41 A663
At a glance...
- Generous Foyer with Atrium
- Eat in Kitchen.
- 2 Ensutie Bedrooms.
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Spacious and enclosed back garden.
- Ample off street parking.
- Overlooking a large green area.
- Public Sewer
- Public Water
- Tel & Broadband
- This property is on the ideal location for young families and those who enjoy sports.
- On this side of town, is the swimming pool, 2 gyms, the GAA and Rugby grounds and the sports center.
- Also shopping at the Tesco Center is nearby.
- Aldi and Supersavers are also in close proximity.
2.50m x 1.95m The foyer is bright, spacious and inviting. It has a porcelain floor and benefits from a double height window over the stairway which floods light into the space
5.28m x 3.27m This room is quite large and has been completely remodeled recently. It has fitted cabinetry finished to a high standard. Also it benefits from integrated appliances.
1.91m x 2.21m This is a spacious and practical utility room. There is a back door from it.
5.29m x 3.83m This very large living room goes from the front to the back of the houses. Even with large furnishings it remains uncrowded. The french doors to the rear open onto a bright garden that enjoys afternoon and evening sun.
3.19m x 3.63m
3.70m x 3.20m
3.10m x 5.28m
4.36m x 3.83m This is a large room. It is nicely apportioned and has a spacious ensuite.
1.46m x 2.60m
1.95m x 2.00m It is spacious and well appointed.
2.13m x 3.18m
OutsideTo the front there is an ample driveway with parking for two cars. The side gardens are spacious and the rear garden is fully enclosed. This is also large and enjoys a patio off the living room. This space enjoys afternoon and evening sun.
BER No.: 116465154
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided