15 Cul Rua, Aglish, Cappoquin, Waterford, P51 Y3X5Price €195,000
At a glance...
- The property is within short commute of both Dungarvan & Youghal towns.
- Villierstown Quay and the Blackwater river amenities within 3km.
- Cobblelock drive for two cars.
- Generous front and rear gardens.
- Ideal starter home or investment property.
- 4 bedroomed bungalows seldom come to the market in Aglish Village.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- Timber garden shed with power connected.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Spacious L Shape entrance hallway
- Living Room (4.00m x 4.80m 13.12ft x 15.75ft) Timber floor, wood burning stove, dual aspect, bay window
- Kitchen (4.00m x 4.70m 13.12ft x 15.42ft) Tiled floor + splashback, door to rear enclosed garden, fitted units, integrated oven hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Utility Room (1.57m x 1.75m 5.15ft x 5.74ft) Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, door to exterior, walk in spacious airing cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 3.50m 10.83ft x 11.48ft) Timber effect floor, walk in wardrobe off (2m x 1.6m) and ensuite off.
- En-suite (2.10m x 1.85m 6.89ft x 6.07ft) Fully Tiled, Supajet electric shower, extractor
- Bedroom 2 (3.57m x 3.78m 11.71ft x 12.40ft) Timber effect floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.50m 10.83ft x 11.48ft) Timber effect floor
- Bedroom 4 (2.67m x 3.50m 8.76ft x 11.48ft) Timber effect floor
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.30m 6.56ft x 7.55ft) Tiled floor + walls, full suite + shower cubicle, Trition electic T90sr shower.
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed to the Kilrush roundabout, take the first exit, at the next roundabout take the fourth exit signposted Aglish. Drive for approx 11km until you come to a T-junction, turn left and pass Kereen Public house. Continue for another 3km approx, take the right turn signposted for Aglish village. Continue through the Village, turn right at a Y-junction and take the first right into the CÃºl Rua Development and the property is marked with an REA Spratt For Sale board.