16 The Stables Woodstown, County Waterford , X91 N454
At a glance...
- Excellent condition throughout
- Tastefully presented accommodation comprising of spacious light filled rooms with nice period features
- Professionally designed fully equipped kitchen
- A short walk to Woodstown beach
- Carpets and blinds included in the sale
The holiday homes are in a picturesque setting approached by a magnificent avenue bounded by an array of splendid trees.
The beach, The Saratoga Bar & Restaurant, Pallas Equestrian centre and Maguires garden centre are within a short walk from the property.
Waterford City is c. 11 km from the property. Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club, The Passage East Car Ferry, The Hook Penninsula and Dunmore East are within a short drive.
Dunmore East, well know as one of the most popular seaside tourist resorts in Ireland. The village is popular with families and leisure travellers due to the exclusive facilities. Traditional beach activities are complimented by windsurfing, snorkelling, sailing and deep sea fishing.
4.40m x 2.00m
2.90m x 2.70m
2.80m x 2.00m
5.30m x 3.80m
5.00m x 3.09m
2.70m x 1.40m
BER No.: 105240816
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.73 kWh/m²/yr