Back to Search results
23 Morley Terrace, Gracedieu Road, Waterford, County Waterford , X91 DX4NPrice €265,000
At a glance...
- Attractive 4 bedroom terraced residence
- Original period features
- Very well maintained throughout
- Natural Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Private rear garden
- In close proximity to the city centre, The Waterford Greenway and the national rail and bus network
- Within a short walk of the Hypercentre, Our Lady of Mercy Primary and Secondary Schools
- Top quality carpets, curtains and light fittings included
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA O'Shea O'Toole are delighted to bring to the market 23 Morley Terrace, Gracedieu Road, a beautiful Victorian terraced home extending to 128.5 sq.m. This property resides in an elegant terrace of Victorian houses on Gracedieu Road within walking distance of amenities. This property has lovely design features and has been meticulously maintained over the years. It presents a rare opportunity to someone looking for a distinctive home in the heart of the city. The property enjoys a bright sunny aspect. Stepping inside reveals a fine hall with cornice ceiling and a superb Victorian tiled floor. To the left is the sittingroom, a warm light filled room with two large mahogany double glazed sash windows with 2.8m high cornice ceiling with centre rose and a beautiful ornate fireplace with a cooker hood. The room beside it is the livingroom which looks out onto the garden, this room also has a 2.8m high cornice ceiling and magnificent ornate fireplace. The kitchen at the end of the hallway has a good range of cupboards and a Rayburn solid fuel cooker. Making your way upstairs onto the first floor return, you arrive at a spacious brightly decorated bathroom and separate w.c. Steps lead up to the first floor and to three nicely proportioned bedrooms with a fourth bedroom on the top floor.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Victorian tiled floor. Teak front door with coloured glazed fan light. Staircase with storage space underneath.
- Sitting Room (4.50m x 3.60m 14.76ft x 11.81ft) Victorian fireplace. Coved ceiling 2.8m high. Two mahogany double glazed sash windows.
- Dining Room (4.50m x 3.30m 14.76ft x 10.83ft) Victorian fireplace. Coved ceiling 2.8m high.
- Kitchen (4.30m x 2.70m 14.11ft x 8.86ft) Built in wall and floor units. Rayburn cooker. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor ( )
- WC ( )
- Bathroom (3.60m x 2.70m 11.81ft x 8.86ft) Bath and w.h.b. Built in airing cupboard with immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 3.60m 14.76ft x 11.81ft) Two mahogany double glazed windows. Fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 3.60m 14.76ft x 11.81ft) Fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 2.10m 9.19ft x 6.89ft) Mahogany double glazed window.
- Second Floor ( )
- Bedroom 4 (6.20m x 3.00m 20.34ft x 9.84ft) Bay window with nice views of the city and the River Suir.