23 Thomas Street Waterford, County Waterford , X91 F2PR
At a glance...
- 3 bedroom three story Victorian terraced house.
- Ideally located in the city centre and within a short walk of a host of amenities including shopping centres (Supervalu, Dunnes Stores, Aldi), schools (Our Lady of Mercy Secondary & Primary Schools, Mount Sion Secondary & Primary Schools), Waterford train and bus stations, Waterford Greenway, entertainment venues, cinemas, sport and leisure facilities, hotels, doctor & dentist surgeries, churches and professional offices.
- Double glazed windows.
- Natural gas central heating.
- On street parking.
- Viewing is highly recommended by the selling agents.
- Fitted carpets & net curtains.
4.50m x 1.20m With teak door, period fan light, laminate timber floor, wall wainscoting.
3.90m x 3.40m With fireplace, original corniced ceiling, laminate timer floor.
3.40m x 3.10m With gas fire, built in cupboard with gas boiler, built in cupboard with shelving, down lighting, laminate timber floor.
5.40m x 2.00m With fully fitted kitchen, laminate timber floor, plumbed for washing machine.
With uPVC door to sunlit paved patio and courtyard.
With wash hand basin, w.c., 'Triton' electric shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, Xpelair, roof light.
2.40m x 1.80m
9.10m x 4.00m With built in wardrobe, dressing table, strip light, original corniced ceiling.
2.40m x 2.40m With bath, 'Triton T80' electric shower, wash hand basin, w.c., mirror, original ceiling coving.
2.00m x 1.00m With airing cupboard with immersion heater.
4.40m x 3.60m
3.60m x 5.00m
OutsideOutside at the rear is a private sunlit courtyard and a paved patio.
Thomas Street is adjacent to Waterford City's Cultural Quarter and is a highly sought after residential street.