24 Griffeen Glen Avenue Lucan, County Dublin , K78 XP89Guide price €425,000
REA McDonald, Lucan's longest established estate agents, are delighted to bring to the market this three-bedroom home in mature estate refurbished to showhouse standard. Recent upgrade works include newly fitted kitchen, new flooring throughout, new gas heating system, new main bathroom and en-suite fit-out, and complete redecoration throughout.
The property is situated on a corner site with private South-facing rear garden. It is a most convenient location just a couple of minutes' walk from the park, and bus stops on Griffeen Avenue. It is within walking distance of a number of schools, local shops and supermarkets, and convenient to the N4 road, and Lucan Village.
The property is being sold with all new kitchen appliances including integrated oven/hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, with washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room. Newly laid floor coverings include high quality and easy to maintain floors in entrance hall and kitchen, and attractive carpet finish in living room, on stairs, landing and bedrooms. The bathrooms include new tiling and sanitary ware. The house has been redecorated throughout with subtle Colortrend paint finish. All new internal doors fitted.
Entrance Hall: with laminate flooring, coved ceiling, stairs
Living Room: with feature fireplace, bay-window, coved ceiling
Kitchen / Dining Room: with fully-fitted kitchen, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, oven and hob, wall tiling, laminate flooring, sliding patio door to rear garden
Utility Room: with counter unit, washing machine, clothes dryer
Guest WC: with wash hand basin
Master Bedroom: with fitted wardrobes
En-Suite: with wall & floor tiling, newly fitted shower enclosure with rain-forest shower head, w.c., wash hand basin and vanity unit
Bedroom 2: with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom: fully tiled, tiled floor, newly fitted sanitry ware including w.c., wash hand basin with storage unit, bath and electric shower with rain-forest head.
- Front garden with newly-laid lawn, mature hedges and concrete driveway
- Side passage between front and rear garden
- Walled-in rear garden enjoying excellent privacy and Southerly aspect, with paved patio area, lawn and small timber shed
- newly fitted heating system with new Ideal Logic gas boiler, separate programmable water & heating channels, and new radiators throughout
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Totally redecorated throughout with new floorcoverings, wall painting, tiling, etc.
- Attractive location
- South-facing rear garden not overlooked
- Sale to include all fixtures, fittings, and new appliances including integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, cooker, washing machine, dryer
BER No.: 105396568
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.8 kWh/m²/yr