3 Church Street Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 H2R6
|Venue||Online Auction - BidNow.ie|
At a glance...
- South west facing walled-in garden.
- Large patio benefitting from sunny aspect
- All amenities on the doorstep
- Oil fired central heating.
- All main services.
- Dungarvan 17km
- Lismore 6.8 km
- Fermoy 33km
- Youghal 32km
- Clonmel 36km
- Cork City 63km
- Waterford City 62km
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- All Mains Services
- Shops, churches, pharmacies, post office, school, cafe, restaurant / bakery, sporting clubs to include Cappoquin Rowing Club, GAA.
- On the doorstep is the Blackwater River known as "The Irish Rhine" renouned for its inland fishing.
- In addition, the Knockmealdown Mountains and Glenshelane river walk is within a short spin.
5.30m x 1.23m Tiled floor, storage area off.
5.30m x 2.82m Timber Flooring, patio door to south west facing patio
Kitchen / Breakfast Area
5.47m x 2.36m Door to patio area, Floor & Eye level units, plumbed for dishwasher, Belfast sink, Double electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor & splashback, velux window, Utility area off, plumbed for washing machine
5.67m x 2.92m Timber flooring, open fire,, cast iron insert, marble surround
7.39m x 3.15m Bright room having 3 windows, timer flooring, ceiling fan, coving, open fire, cast iron insert, marble surround
3.15m x 3.08m Carpet, hotpress off, rear aspect
3.15m x 2.46m Rear aspect
3.00m x 2.85m Tiled floor and splashback, shower over bath, access to attic, timber flooring
6.81m x 3.43m Bright room having 3 windows, built in wardrobes, timber flooring, ceiling fan, shower room off
2.44m x 2.23m Tiled floor and shower cubicle, Triton T90i electric shower, window provides for natural ventilation.
OutsideWalled in private garden Basement storage Outbuilding
BER No.: 116308750
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided