Back to Search results
36 Meadowbank, Baile Na nDeise, Cork Road, Waterford, Waterford, X91 WDW7Price €169,950
At a glance...
- Would suit owner occupier or investor
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- High Speed Broadband available
- Cobblelock driveway
- Within walking distance to Waterford Institute of Technology and c. 4km of Waterford City
- Waterford Greenway approx. 3.3km
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Desirable three bedroom two storey semi-detached home situated in Meadowbank just off the Cork Road approx. 4km from Waterford City centre. The accommodation is laid out over two floors with spacious light filled rooms comprising of entrance hall, livingroom, separate w.c, and kitchen on the ground floor with 3 bedrooms one with en suite and family bathroom on the first floor. This family home is conveniently located in close proximity to Waterford Institute of Technology, Waterford Industrial Estate, Waterford Shopping Centre, public transport and sports facilities.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Living Room ( ) Fireplace. Double doors to kitchen/diner.
- Downstairs WC ( )
- Kitchen/Dining Area ( ) Fitted kitchen. Sliding patio doors to garden.
- First Floor ( ) Landing with hot press.
- Bedroom 1 ( ) Built in wardrobe.
- En-suite ( ) Electric shower, w.h.b. and w.c.
- Bedroom 2 ( ) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 ( ) Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom ( ) Bath with shower attachment, w.h.b. and w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.