49 Barrack Street Waterford City, County Waterford , X91 C424Price €110,000
At a glance...
- Located in a high profile position close to the city centre.
- Formerly used as an office.
- Outstanding opportunity to be redeveloped for commercial or residential use, subject to planning.
- Densely populated surrounding residential area.
- Zoned city centre business in the Waterford City Development Plan 2022 2028.
This property may be eligible for the Croi Conaithe fund with Waterford City and County Council, whereby up to â?¬50,000 - â?¬70,000 is available for the refurbishment of a property. The property must be purchased for the purposes of being either your private principal residence or to be let to be eligible for the grant.
This is subject to criteria on assessment by Waterford City and County Council directly.
The property is located on the southern side of barrack st. in a terrace of commercial properties and residential properties, between its junction with bunkers hill and cannon street.
Local amenities within a short walk include Mount Sion CBS, South East Technological University - College Street campus.
Glass display windows Front c. 21 sq.m. Rear c. 16 sq.m. with sink unit.
c. 13.8 sq.m. with Fireplace.
c. 8.1 sq.m.
0.00ft x 0.00ft c. 10.56 sq.m.
0.00ft x 0.00ft c. 5.52 sq.m.
BER No.: 800876229
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided