Back to Search results
51 John's Hill Waterford, Waterford, X91 W0DNPrice €275,000
At a glance...
- Highly regarded address in a convenient location
- Enclosed rear garden measuring approximately 31m in length
- Generous accommodation extending to approx. 151.3 sq.m
- Oil fired central heating
- Close to excellent amenities such as public transport, schools, shops, sports and leisure facilities
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
The property is located on John's Hill, between its junctions with Percy Terrace to the south and Passage Road (R860) to the north, approximately 2km south of Waterford City. John's Hill is a highly regarded convenient location within walking distance of the city centre, excellent primary and secondary schools, shopping facilities and amenities including the People's Park. The accommodation extends to approximately 151.3 sq.m (1,629 sq.ft) and comprises a two storey 4 bedroom mid terrace town house standing on a site measuring approximately 378 sq.m. The house was built pre 1900's and comprises of an entrance hall, a dual aspect sittingroom with fireplace, a livingroom and a spacious diningroom. Behind the diningroom is a galley kitchen with fitted units and garden views. A separate toilet is located in the back hall. On the first floor, there are 4 spacious bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally the potential of the property is further enhanced by a private south facing rear garden approximately 55 feet in length.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Tiled floor.
- Sitting Room (5.70m x 3.64m 18.70ft x 11.94ft) Fireplace. Dual Aspect.
- Living Room (3.63m x 3.73m 11.91ft x 12.24ft) Fireplace.
- Dining Room (4.03m x 3.74m 13.22ft x 12.27ft) Hot press.
- Kitchen (3.00m x 2.40m 9.84ft x 7.87ft) Fitted wall and floor units. Back door.
- Back Hall ( ) Door to rear garden.
- Toilet (2.00m x 1.00m 6.56ft x 3.28ft) W.c and w.h.b.
- First Floor ( ) Landing.
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 2.70m 13.45ft x 8.86ft)
- Bedroom 2 (2.56m x 3.76m 8.40ft x 12.34ft)
- Bedroom 3 (4.80m x 2.85m 15.75ft x 9.35ft)
- Bedroom 4 (3.75m x 3.48m 12.30ft x 11.42ft) Fitted wardrobe. Walk in cupboard.
- Shower Room (2.70m x 1.93m 8.86ft x 6.33ft) Double shower unit with electric shower, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled walls and floor.