52 Monksfield, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 WN30
At a glance...
- Property enjoys the benefit of a south facing rear garden which ensures uninterrupted sunshine from morning to evening.
- Waterford Greenway located only 250m from the front door of the property.
- Primary and Secondary Schools all within walking distance.
- Oil fired central heating and solar panels providing for a B1 Energy Rating.
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Dungarvan bustling town centre offering numerous bars, restaurants, choice of retail within strolling distance of property.
- All floor covering, light fittings, window furnishings and all integrated electrical appliances.
- All main services
- An extensive offering of amenities is available on the doorstep.
Viewing is highly recommended and is only by prior appointment with sole selling agents, REA Spratt.
2.00m x 4.40m Porcelain tiled floor, generous wc/whb off
1.9m x 1.8m
5.00m x 4.70m Bright spacious room having recessed wood burning stove with marble surround and hearth, built in fitted units and solid birch floor.
5.20m x 4.40m Porcelain tiled floor, generous extensively fitted kitchen incorporating electrical appliances, french doors leading to south facing garden, utility room off.
1.70m x 2.60m Generous in size, plumbed for washing machine, large airing cupboard off.
3.75m x 4.70m Generous in size incorporating slide robes, ensuite off.
1.50m x 2.00m Fully tiled, Triton electric shower.
3.30m x 4.00m Built in wardrobes
3.00m x 2.90m Built in wardrobes
2.80m x 2.20m Fully tiled, Triton electric shower.
Outside-Cobblelock drive for two cars to front. - Gated secure side entrance. - Lawned rear private garden with garden shed (2.5m x 3m).
Proceed from Town Centre to Abbeyside, continue out the Clonea Road, entrance to Monksfield Development will be on left hand side. On entering, take second left and property is on left handside identified by an REA Spratt sign.
BER No.: 105109565
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided