6 An Cuainín Ferrybank, Waterford, County Kilkenny , X91 HPN2
At a glance...
- Attractive 2 bedroom terraced house with private rear garden
- Tastefully decorated with light filled rooms
- Superb condition throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Natural gas central heating
- Convenient to the city centre and all amenities
- Within a short walk of Abbey Community College, Our Lady of Good Council Scool and St Maryâ€™s National School
- On a bus route
- Fitted carpets, curtains, integrated cooker, washing machine and fridge.
This is a lovely two bedroom red brick two storey terraced house situated in a quiet cul de sac in this highly regarded residential area off of Abbey Road.
The property is nicely presented with the accommodation on two floors comprising of entrance hall, livingroom, kitchen/diner and shower room on the ground floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. At the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden with barna shed. Foundation constructed for kitchen extension.
Located in a popular residential area in close proximity to excellent amenities including Primary and Secondary schools, Aldi, specialist shops, restaurants, doctors surgery, Plunkett Station and sporting facilities.
Within a short drive of the M9 Motorway and National Road Network.
Teak front door. Stairs to first floor. Tiled floor. Pine door with coloured glazing to livingroom.
4.40m x 3.10m Bay window. Fireplace with decorative overmantle. laminated timber floor.
4.40m x 3.00m Built in wall and floor units. Water filter. Washing machine, fridge, Integrated electric cooker and extractor hood with charcoal filter. Part tiled walls. Broom cupboard.
Triton electric shower, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled walls and floor.
Landing - hotpress with immersion heater.
4.40m x 3.70m Built in wardrobe. Laminated timber floor.
4.20m x 2.30m Laminated timber floor.
Bath, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled walls and floor.
BER No.: 111536082
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided