Back to Search results
68 Morrissons Avenue Waterford, County Waterford , X91 C2XVPrice €110,000
At a glance...
- Internal floor area c. 70 sq/m
- Conveniently located in a popular area close to the city centre
- The property has loads of potential and would ideally suit owner occupier or investor
- In need of refurbishment
- Double glazed windows
- Solid fuel central heating with panelled radiators
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Ideally located two storey 2 bedroom terraced house with front and rear garden. The accommodation is laid out over two floors and consists of entrance hall, livingroom, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms on the first floor. The property is located in Morrissons Avenue in a terrace of houses between its junctions with Tycor Avenue and Ard Na Greine. The city centre is easily accessible and all amenities including shops, schools, churches, sports and recreational facilities are in close proximity.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Living Room (4.90m x 3.40m 16.08ft x 11.15ft) Fireplace. Fitted shelving units.
- Kitchen (4.30m x 3.20m 14.11ft x 10.50ft) Fitted kitchen.
- Bathroom ( ) Bath, w.c. and w.h.b.
- First Floor ( )
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.20m 11.15ft x 10.50ft) Fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 2.20m 11.15ft x 7.22ft) Built in wardrobe.