Back to Search results
9 Church Street Cappoquin, Waterford, P51 H3K4Price €78,500
At a glance...
- Competitively priced.
- South west facing walled courtyard benefiting from private sunny aspect.
- Oil fired central heating.
- All main services.
- Church Street is an established and popular residential address.
- Cappoquin provides for an excellent base to discover and enjoy scenic West Waterford.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale this deceptive 3 bedroom terraced home having all of the numerous amenities of Cappoquin Town on the doorstep. The property is a ideal commuter base for Dungarvan, Fermoy, Youghal, Clonmel and other surrounding locations. The accommodation which extends to 94sq.m provides for Entrance Hallway, Livingroom / Dining room, Kitchen. First Floor 3 double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Viewing recommended and strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Tiled floor having lobby off incorporating stairs to first floor.
- Living/Dining Area (2.80m x 6.00m 9.19ft x 19.69ft) Timber floor, attractive open fire with cast iron insert and detailed timber surround.
- Kitchen (3.90m x 3.85m 12.80ft x 12.63ft) Generous in size with sunny aspect, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Selection of floor + eye levels divided by tiled splashback. Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 (3.22m x 4.10m 10.56ft x 13.45ft) Double bedroom, recess shelved unit, original timber floor (painted).
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 3.20m 8.37ft x 10.50ft) Double bedroom, carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 3.20m 11.98ft x 10.50ft) Double bedroom, carpet floor.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.70m 6.56ft x 8.86ft) Tiled floor + walls. Bath having side screen and Triton T90si electric shower. Heated towel rail.
Located within Cappoquin Town Centre.