Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
An Seanachai Pub And Kitchen, Pulla, Ring, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 HR64
At a glance...
- Deise Link Bus Stop on the doorstep
- Located adjacent to the historic Pulla Famine Graveyard
- Ideal base to explore the sunny South East
- Numerous amenities, beaches, and Waterford Greenway within short spin
- Distances: Dungarvan - 8 km, Waterford - 50 km, Rosslare - 120 km, Wexford - 106 km, Cork - 76 km, Dublin - 220 km
- The bar / restaurant is being sold as a going concern with the benefit of all equipment, furniture and fittings.
- Group Water Scheme, Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Amenities of Dungarvan Town within a short spin
REA Spratt offer for sale by online auction on Friday 16th June 2023 at 11am, this well known licenced house. An Seanachai Pub Kitchen is a long established traditional thatched pub of character dating back to 1845 and oozes olde world charm and character. Previously Planning Permission was granted for a Cultural, Heritage and Pottery Centre on two floors. The property retains many of its original features to include flagstone floors, open turf fires, thatched roof and traditional bar counter and fittings. The original bar has been extended to provide restaurant and catering facilities (80 covers) with additional seating around a partially covered outdoor courtyard. The courtyard is also serviced by an outdoor bar. An Seanachai has an established reputation for the quality of its food, drink and service. The generous adjoining site offers potential for further commercial or residential development (subject to planning).
BER No.: 800219438
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided