Back to Search results
Apartment 22 Summerhaven, Summerhill, Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim , N41 D602
At a glance...
- Electric storage heating
- Communal private parking
- Secure barrier access
- Refuse collection
- Electric storage heating
- Mains water and sewerage
- Within walking distance of shops, schools, restaurants and nearby train station, bus routes.
Read MoreExplore Leitrim Leitrim is the least populated county in Ireland, home to numerous lakes and rivers. Lough Allen covers the centre of the county and is great for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the shortest bit of coastline in Ireland at 2.5km long where the county touches the Atlantic Ocean. T... Explore Leitrim
REA Brady are delighted to bring this 3 bedroom duplex unit to the market. It has its own door entrance in the popular private Summerhaven development. This is a gated secure development within easy walking distance of the town centre and all its amenities including local schools, shops, restaurants and marina and boardwalk. Within a short drive of the N4 (Dublin/Sligo route) and also nearby Railway Station serving the Dublin/Sligo line. Presented in immaculate condition this property is ready to walk into. It has an entrance hallway with stairway leading to first floor which has the living room, kitchen and guest wc and there is a balcony off the living area. On the next floor are 3 bedrooms one of which is ensuite and a separte family bathroom. There is a landing area which is bright and has a large Airing cupboard. The property overlooks a common green area and has the benefit of natural light due to the large bay windows throughout. Contact Mary in REA Brady for more details on this superb duplex.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Entrance hallway with carpeted stairs leading to first floor.
- Living Room (7.66m x 4.76m 25.14ft x 15.63ft) Spacious living area with laminated flooring, natural light from large bay window which overlooks communal green area, electric heater, door to balcony, electric feature fireplace with surround, electric sockets, 2 decorative light fittings. Door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.62m x 2.24m 11.89ft x 7.35ft) Fitted kitchen with ample storage space, electric hob, oven and extractor, fridge/freezer, washing machine plubmed, tiled splashback over counter, part laminated flooring and part tiled, large double windows which look out onto balcony, single drainer sink.
- Balcony (3.48m x 1.21m 11.40ft x 3.95ft) Balcony overlooking green area with paved tiling.
- Master Bedroom (5.34m x 2.96m 17.52ft x 9.71ft) Double bedroom with double bay window overlooking communal area, carpets to floor, electric heater, fitted wardrobes, electric sockets. Ensuite with walk in shower, whb, wc, window, extractor, electric blow heater, mirror with shaving light and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.84m x 3.62m 12.60ft x 11.88ft) Double bedroom with carpeted floor, window with curtains, pole and blind, fitted wardrobe, electric heater, power points,
- Bedroom 3 (4.16m x 2.61m 13.65ft x 8.57ft) Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, window with blind and curtain pole, electric storage heater, power points.
- Landing (6.54m x 1.92m 21.46ft x 6.30ft) Landing area which is carpeted, large Airing cupboard, 2 no. windows, electric heater.
- Bathroom (2.65m x 2.12m 8.70ft x 6.95ft) Family bathroom with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, wc, whb, bath with overhead shower, tiled surround, shaving light and mirror, window with blind, extractor fan.
- Guest WC (1.78m x 1.23m 5.83ft x 4.04ft) Tiled flooring, wc, whb, mirror, window.
Located in the Summerhaven development with secure barrier access