Arderra Mooncoin, County Kilkenny , X91 TY26
At a glance...
- A rare opportunity to acquire a traditional farmhouse on c.1 acre located in a beautiful rural setting in south County Kilkenny
- Restored and extended in recent years
- Includes a range of stone outbuildings
- Waterford city - 10 minutes (13 km)
- Woodgrain uPVC windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Carpets, curtains and blinds included
- Viewing highly recommended
The farmhouse which is approximately 150 years old has been extensively refurbished and extended in recent years.
The outhouses include three stone buildings and a yard.
The house is presented in immaculate condition and includes a kitchen, utility room, shower room, 3 reception rooms, 4 large bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property has extensive road frontage and is set out in lawns with mature shrubs and trees. This property will appeal to those who enjoy country living yet within 10 minutes of Waterford city.
The property is located in the towns land of Arderra approx. 4.5 km north of the village of Mooncoin, Co. Kilkenny and approx. 13 km north of Waterford city.
This is a rural location where the predominant land use is agriculture with a mix of one off detached houses.
3.23m x 4.11m
3.75m x 5.40m
6.40m x 4.97m
Toilet - Shower
4.00m x 4.25m
3.88m x 4.13m
4.24m x 3.60m
3.56m x 3.33m
2.11m x 2.97m
3.30m x 3.83m
3.83m x 4.19m
BER No.: 113413140
Energy Performance Indicator: 256.68 kWh/m²/yr