Back to Search results
Explore Leitrim Leitrim is the least populated county in Ireland, home to numerous lakes and rivers. Lough Allen covers the centre of the county and is great for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the shortest bit of coastline in Ireland at 2.5km long where the county touches the Atlantic Ocean. T... Explore Leitrim
Ballinamore Rd Drumshanbo, Leitrim
At a glance...
- Home Office - Studio
- Work from Home
- Hi-speed broadband
- Close to Schools
- Close to Medical Centre
- Games Room or Hobby Room
- Exterior walls pumped with insulationBER: D2 BER No.113419949 Energy Performance Indicator:274.74 kWh/mï¿½/yrGROUND FLOOR: Foyer, Main Living Room, Kitchen Dining, Utility, Bathroom, Games Room - Store.
- FIRST FLOOR: 2 x Double Bedrooms, 1 X Single Bedroom. 2 X Attic Rooms, House Bathroom.
- BER: D2 BER No.113419949 Energy Performance Indicator:274.74 kWh/m2/yr
- Viewing is strictly by appointment with REA Brady
Located just a short walk from the town center beside the secondary school and medical centre this unique home offers the convenience of in-town living while still offering most of the benefits of larger out of town properties. Firstly, the site is large, very private and enclosed, especially to the rear. There is ample space for the outbuildings and stand-alone home office-studio. This home in every respect is in good and move-in condition. On the ground floor is a spacious Kitchen Dining area with solid fuel range all overlooking the rear garden. Off this is a very large utility area leading the well appointed ground floor bathroom. Also off this is the Store Games room. This room is large and could be a 4th bedroom, 2nd living room or games room. Also, off the Kitchen and foyer is a spacious living room, facing front, which is bright and spacious. Upstairs are 5 rooms + a house bathroom. There are two double bedrooms, one facing front and one facing rear, a single bedroom and two attic rooms. (Blue & Yellow). These attic rooms have velux roof windows. The house bathroom is spacious and well fitted. To the rear is a stand-alone Studio-home office. This building has been recently upgraded and is in excellent condition. Currently used as a music studio, it is ideal for a home business, working from home or as a hobby space. The gardens are well spacious and level and are an ideal private space for families.
- Kitchen Dining (6.15m x 3.56m )
- Living Room (3.52m x 4.20m )
- Back Kitchen (1.47m x 4.66m )
- Store - Games Room (2.55m x 5.06m )
- Foyer (3.52m x 1.80m )
- Bedroom 1 (3.24m x 3.55m )
- Bedroom 2 (4.06m x 3.54m )
- Bedroom 3 (2.54m x 2.75m )
- Room 4 (2.22m x 1.85m )
- Room 5 (1.86m x 1.95m )
- House Bathroom (1.86m x 1.94m )
On the Ballinamore Road, c. 200 meters from main street overlooking the millrace just before the school.
BER No.: 113419949
Energy Performance Indicator: 274.74 kWh/m²/yr