Back to Search results
Berties House, Derrybeg, Via Boyle, County Sligo , F52 XP84
At a glance...
- 4 Bedroom Farmhouse, with many original features retained,
- Oil Centrally Heated and Solid Fuel range with back boiler,
- Large Teak Windows and Doors,
- Roof recently slated,
- Manicured Gardens and matured Beech Trees,
- 60 Foot Poly Tunnel with 7 day automated watering system fitted , electrics and 2 large electric heated propagation benches
- High Celings,
- Right of Way to Lough Gara,
- c. 2.96 acres.
- Mains Water,
- Sceptic Tank,
Read MoreExplore Leitrim Leitrim is the least populated county in Ireland, home to numerous lakes and rivers. Lough Allen covers the centre of the county and is great for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the shortest bit of coastline in Ireland at 2.5km long where the county touches the Atlantic Ocean. T... Explore Leitrim
Situated on c.2.9 Acres of mature grounds Berties House is a Hidden Jewel waiting to be revealed. This traditional Two Story Farm House has been tastefully extended and renovated. South Facing in a Private Rural Setting it exudes country style with some tasteful contemporary accents. From the Center Hall with black and white porcelain tiles you access the large eat in kitchen. This space has a harmonic mix of country style, traditional elements and some modern fittings. On the other side of the house is a large formal living room, generous in scale, it enjoys views over the gardens. To the rear in the extended portion is a large bathroom-wet room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom extends from the front to the rear of the house and is a generous space. The other three bedrooms are all double in size and well appointed. The grounds are mature with tiering up to the front of the house. For those with green thumbs, a great asset is their large poly-tunnel. This property has access to Lough Gara, a haven for fishing and recreation. If country charm and privacy is on your wish list, Berties House is a must see. Viewing is strictly by appointment with REA Brady.
- Entrance Hall (9.17m x 3.82m 30.07ft x 12.53ft) 2 Windows to front elevation and 1 Window to rear elevation Checkered Tiled Flooring throughout 3 Pendent Lights 2 Radiators Shelving to Wall Electric Sockers
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.48m x 3.97m 17.99ft x 13.03ft) Tastefully decorated retaining many original features, window to front elevation and side elevation, original concrete flooring, half tiled walls throughout and half painted throughout, fitted kitchen with oak wood work top, under counter fridge, freezer in hallway, dishwasher, stand alone gas cooker with 4 burner hob, oven and grill, extractor fan, Rayburn supreme solid fuel cooker with back boiler, radiator to wall, ample electric sockets throughout, timer controlled LED down lights and pendent light.
- Reception Room (5.44m x 4.00m 17.83ft x 13.11ft) Tastefully decorated throughout with laminated flooring, wood burner stove with over head shelving, insert shelving to wall, window to front elevation and side elevation with curtains and poles, ample electric sockets, pendent light.
- Bathroom (3.73m x 1.76m 12.23ft x 5.78ft) Window to side elevation and rear elevation, large walk in shower,fully tiled surround, tiled flooring, half tiled walls throughout and half painted throughout, radiator, whb/wc, bathroom cabinet, mirror with over head light, light fitting, plumbed washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (5.50m x 3.95m 18.04ft x 12.96ft) Window to front elevation, side elevation and rear elevation with curtain poles, high ceilings, newly carpeted flooring, radiator, ample electric sockets, pendent light, built in wardrobe with hot water tank, shelving to walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.93m x 2.64m 12.88ft x 8.66ft) Window to rear elevation with curtain poles and blind, newly fitted carpet, radiator, pendent light, electric sockets
- Bedroom 3 (3.98m x 2.67m 13.04ft x 8.75ft) Window to front elevation with curtain, poles and blind, carpet to flooring, radiator, electric sockets, pendent light.
- Bedroom 4 (3.68m x 3.22m 12.08ft x 10.57ft) Window to side elevation and to rear elevation with curtains, poles and blind, carpet to flooring, wardrobes, radiator, ample electric sockets, double doors that lead out to bright landing.
- Landing (6.20m x 2.09m 20.35ft x 6.87ft) Carpets to stairs and first floor landing, window to front elevation with panoramic view of front garden area, radiator with over head shelving to wall, pendent light