Back to Search results
Breaghy Edgeworthstown, County Longford , N39 D4E7Guide price €47,000
|Time||Today at 11:00 AM|
At a glance...
Read MoreExplore Leitrim Leitrim is the least populated county in Ireland, home to numerous lakes and rivers. Lough Allen covers the centre of the county and is great for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the shortest bit of coastline in Ireland at 2.5km long where the county touches the Atlantic Ocean. T... Explore Leitrim
For Sale by Online Auction Thursday 24th June 2021 11.00am to 12 noon 3 bed detached cottage extending to c. 1,000 sq.ft. on approx. 0.35 acres located in the midst of a lush green rolling landscape only c. 6km from Edgeworthstown. Some TLC required to restore this home to its former glory. The entrance hall leads has the sittingroom off it to the right, to the left is a large open space with Stanley Range. This area leads to the kitchen with a back porch and the bathroom. The first bedroom is to the front of the house with the remaining 2 bedrooms to the rear. The grounds to the rear are private and mature with established trees and hedgerow.
- Entrance Hall (4.45m x 1.18m 14.61ft x 3.87ft)
- Sitting Room (4.42m x 3.04m 14.49ft x 9.98ft)
- WC (1.58m x 1.20m 5.18ft x 3.93ft)
- Living/Dining Area (4.85m x 3.37m 15.91ft x 11.05ft) Stanley Range
- Bedroom 1 (4.44m x 2.68m 14.58ft x 8.79ft)
- Bedroom 2 (3.26m x 2.10m 10.70ft x 6.87ft)
- Bedroom 3 (4.04m x 2.55m 13.24ft x 8.38ft)
- Kitchen (4.16m x 2.66m 13.65ft x 8.73ft)
- Back Hall (1.83m x 1.77m 5.99ft x 5.80ft)
- Bathroom (2.75m x 1.50m 9.02ft x 4.93ft)