Cois Coille, Milltown, Piltown, County Kilkenny , E32 VC44
At a glance...
- Located in a picturesque rural location
- Within a short drive of Mullinavat, Piltown, Waterford City and the M9 Motorway
- Excellent condition throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Services - Mains electricity, private water supply and sewerage by septic tank
The bungalow is set well back from the road in an elevated position and enjoys wonderful views of the countryside. The well maintained gardens comprise of sweeping lawns, speciman trees, shrubs, flower beds and rockeries. The property is bounded by natural stone walls and mature hedgerow.
The bungalow is tastefully decorated with bright cheerful rooms. The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall, to the right is a comfortable livingroom which looks out onto the front garden and interlinks with a cosy sittingroom which has a feature fireplace and sliding patio doors to the side garden. To the rear is a fine sized kitchen/diningroom. Off of the inner hallway are 4 bedrooms, one has an en suite shower room and the main bathroom.
4.70m x 4.50m
4.50m x 3.70m
6.70m x 3.50m
3.50m x 3.45m
3.50m x 2.90m
3.50m x 2.70m
3.10m x 3.10m
BER No.: 109188433
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.43 kWh/m²/yr