Corry Strand Drumkeeran, County Leitrim
At a glance...
- 4 Star Kitchen - living - dining to extraordinary Patio.
- Porcelain Floors with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Oak Doors and architrave throughout
- 5 Bathrooms
- Very tasteful landscaping and walled gardens.
- Short walk to Corry strand for boating, fishing and swimming.
- 2nd Annex Building with further residential accommodation.
- Car Collectors Garage, Boat Shed and Workshop.
- Oak Floors throughout the first floor.
- Built-in Wardrobes and Cabinetry in many areas.
- Glazing with stylish features in several areas.
- Good Broadband
- Work From Home Capability
- Home office or Home Business accommodation
- B2 Energy RatingBER: B2Ground Floor: Kitchen- Living -Dining, Utility, Foyer, Bedroom Hall, House Bathroom, Bedroom 1 + Ensuite, Bedroom 2 + Ensuite, Sitting Room, Music Room - Games Room - Bedroom 5
- First Floor: Landing-First Floor Living Area, Bedroom 3 + Ensuite, Linnen Room, Bedroom 4 + Ensuite + Dressing Room.
- Annex Building: Collectors Garage, Kitchen-Dining-Living, House Bathroom, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2
- Boat Store and Workshop.
- BER: B2
- Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
On the ground floor polished porcelain floors are used in all areas. On the first floor, wide plank Oak is used. With a floor area of over 3400 Sq. Ft, space is in abundance. The kitchen, Living & Dining area features modern cabinetry with granite countertops, under-mount sink, spacious Island and Stainless-Steel NEFF appliances including an American Style Fridge Freezer and Coffee Maker. Adjacent to the kitchen is a very spacious and well-appointed utility room. Also connected to this area (to the south and west) is a large and elegantly appointed patio with walled garden, pond and impressive paving, all overlooking the landscape rolling down to Lough Allen. All of the bedrooms are very spacious and each enjoys a large ensuite bathroom. Most have built-in wardrobes and all are finished to a high standard. Besides the large living area continuous to the Kitchen there are two more reception rooms on the ground floor. The larger has a nice fireplace and is of excellent scale. The smaller is utilized as a music room or could be a fifth bedroom should one prefer. On the first floor there is a fourth living area that is open to the stair and atrium. This is very spacious and bright.
On the heating side the ground floor has underfloor heating with room by room individual control. The first floor has radiators with room by room control all from an Oil Fired System. In addition, there is a second building on the property with residential accommodation comprising of; two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen/living/dining area. This may be used for guest accommodation or might well serve as a great home office. To the front of this building is a large and well-appointed garage currently utilized for a car collection. This garage is over 600 Sq. Ft in area. Lastly, there is a Boat Store and workshop of c. 450 Sq. Ft.
For those seeking their country dream home but with all of the modern features one might desire, this property is a must-see. It is unmatched in scale, style & quality and situated in the most marvelous and superior landscaped setting. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
9.47m x 4.96m
3.67m x 3.67m
4.10m x 3.06m
6.28m x 2.60m
2.87m x 4.54m
4.56m x 4.16m
4.16m x 4.57m
4.97m x 4.97m
4.97m x 3.46m
1st Floor Living Area
6.84m x 5.10m
1st Floor Master Bedroom
6.10m x 4.10m
1st Floor Bedroom 4
6.19m x 4.97m
2.31m x 1.62m
7.20m x 8.44m
Workshop - Boat Shed
4.87m x 8.90m
7.02m x 3.43m
1.73m x 2.63m
Annex Bedroom 1
4.56m x 3.10m
Annex Bedroom 2
3.50m x 3.10m
From Drumkeerin take R200 for Dowra for 5km and turn right at signs for Corry Strand. Go c. 200 meters. The property is on the left.