Back to Search results
Doonard Beg Strokestown, County Roscommon , F42 H224
At a glance...
- Spacious Foyer with wood paneling
- 3 No. Receptions.
- Modern and newly fitted kitchen with new appliances
- Large Utility & WC.
- B3 Energy Rating
- 4 No. Double Bedrooms.
- Excellent Ensuite Bathroom.
- All appliances as presented.
- All Flooring complete
- Everything that is currently in the residence. (Extensive list)
- Water, Power, Tel-Broadband, Septic Tank on Site.
- Spacious Garden for recreation and play.
- Very Large garage for hobby or work.
- Numerous lakes in this area.
- Strokestown has excellent schools and sports facilities + ample shopping.
Read MoreExplore Leitrim Leitrim is the least populated county in Ireland, home to numerous lakes and rivers. Lough Allen covers the centre of the county and is great for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the shortest bit of coastline in Ireland at 2.5km long where the county touches the Atlantic Ocean. T... Explore Leitrim
REA Brady are pleased to present this Exceptional 4 Bedroom Residence which is newly finished in every department. Located on a large site of c.96 of one Acre with a floor area of c.2150 Sq. Ft, it is one of the most well-presented properties in the region. From its spacious paneled foyer to its modern ensuite bedroom no detail has been overlooked. Every material has been carefully chosen; every installation has been perfectly executed. On the ground floor the central foyer leads directly to a large eat in Kitchen, with modern shaker style cabinetry, LED lighting, Stainless Steel Handles and new Integrated Appliances. Off this is a very spacious and well fitted utility room and also a large WC. Also, open plan to the kitchen is a Sun Room, enjoying sun from three aspects with patio doors to the rear garden. Each side of the entry foyer are two living rooms. Both are spacious, the smaller has an in-fireplace stove and the larger has a traditional fireplace. From the foyer, the paneling continues up the stair to a very bright and welcoming first-floor foyer. Off this are 4 Double Bedrooms, the largest with a great Ensuite. The House Bathroom is also off this foyer and enjoys a separate Shower and large bath. The last door of this foyer is to a spacious and fully fitted walk-in linen room. All of the flooring is new and complete in this house. Outside the gardens are lawned and finished providing ample room for kids sports and outdoor activity. For the collector or hobbyist, the garage is cavernous (550 Sq. Ft). A real bonus for this property. Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment and must be fully in compliance with Covid 19 regulations. For further information, call Joe Brady at 071 96 22 444.
- Entrance Hall (3.26m x 3.84m 10.70ft x 12.60ft) Very spacious with tasteful wood paneling, cut string stair, Porcelain tile floor
- Kitchen (5.25m x 4.96m 17.22ft x 16.27ft) Porcelain Tile Floor, New Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen with new Appliances
- Utility/Laundry Room (3.17m x 3.85m 10.40ft x 12.63ft) Very large space with nice units and lots of countertop.
- WC (1.27m x 2.11m 4.17ft x 6.92ft) Newly fitted with modern tile.
- Sun Room (3.96m x 4.56m 12.99ft x 14.96ft) Great Space with windows to 3 aspects. Patio Doors to garden. Connects Kitchen to Sitting room.
- Sitting Room (3.98m x 4.56m 13.06ft x 14.96ft) Curved window section to the front. Inset stove in attractive FP Surround. Pleasant space.
- Living Room (4.88m x 3.97m 16.01ft x 13.02ft) Large room with windows to 2 aspects. Traditional Fire Place
- Other (1.75m x 2.14m 5.74ft x 7.02ft) LINEN ROOM: Off first floor landing. Large walk-in room with fully fitted shelving and hanging
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 3.62m 13.12ft x 11.88ft) Ensuite Bedroom (Front Left) Large room, fully finished with great Ensuite Bathroom. All newly finished with excellent tiling and sanitary ware
- Bedroom 2 (3.97m x 3.51m 13.02ft x 11.52ft) Double Bedroom to Front Right, fully finished with dual aspect.
- Bedroom 3 (3.97m x 3.50m 13.02ft x 11.48ft) Double bedroom to Back Rigth. Fully finished with Dual aspect.
- Bedroom 4 (3.43m x 4.01m 11.25ft x 13.16ft) Double bedroom to back left. Dual Aspect and fully finished.
- Landing (4.97m x 3.24m 16.31ft x 10.63ft) Bright and spacious landing with excellent balustrade. Nicely finished by the 6 oak veneer doors that are entered from this area.
- Garage (7.37m x 6.86m 24.18ft x 22.51ft) Very Large Garage. More than ample for 2 cars. The floor area is excellent, the ceiling height is great. It has two remote-controlled electrically operated doors.
OutsideSituatied on a large site of 0.96 of one acre, fully landscaped with new tarmac drives, this property is in pristine condition
From Strokesown take R368 towards Elphin. Go 1.8 km and turn left. The property is just 200 meters down on the right side.