Back to Search results
Fourmilewater Ballymacarbry, County Waterford , E91 RX71
At a glance...
- Integral Garage (13.10m x 3.74m)
- This property was completely renovated providing for treble glazed windows giving a high Energy Rating for the property of its age (C3).
- Local Ballymacarbry Primary School only 1.1km from property.
- Ballymacarbry Village and facilities only 2.7 km.
- Picturesque Nire Valley with its internally renowned walks on the doorstep.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- Mains water, septic tank, oil fired central heating
- Shop, pub, Community Centre, Hostel (incorporating Gym, Sauna, Theatre, Sports Hall, Meeting Rooms, Function/Venue Fitness Studio) Nire Valley Eco Camp
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale in conjunction with REA Stokes & Quirke this superb 3/4 bedroom property on pivotal corner site. This house was originally the village shop and retains the character of that time in its internal layout with generous accommodation throughout the ground floor.
- Entrance Hall (4.30m x 1.85m 14.11ft x 6.07ft) Tiled floor
- Hallway (4.05m x 1.76m 13.29ft x 5.77ft) Tiled floor
- Sitting Room (4.05m x 3.01m 13.29ft x 9.88ft) Laminated floor
- Lounge (3.99m x 3.23m 13.09ft x 10.60ft) Lounge/Former Shop: To front, carpet flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.78m x 3.47m 22.24ft x 11.38ft) Open plan, fully tiled, oil fired stove
- Bathroom (2.46m x 1.61m 8.07ft x 5.28ft) Tiled floor + walls, WC, whb, bath with electric shower
- Landing (4.29m x 2.04m 14.07ft x 6.69ft) Timber floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 3.68m 15.09ft x 12.07ft) Carpet flooring
- Bedroom 2 (3.47m x 2.77m 11.38ft x 9.09ft) Solid timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.68m x 3.07m 12.07ft x 10.07ft) Carpet flooring
- Bedroom 4 (3.07m x 2.37m 10.07ft x 7.78ft) Carpet flooring
- Office (2.86m x 1.86m 9.38ft x 6.10ft) Solid timber flooring
Outside- Ample parking and shed space, making it an ideal proposal for anyone whose interests requires a work shed for a hobby enthusiast! - The property is accessed by two separate entrances and has a large lawn area to rear with a separate recently re-designed patio area and deck accessed via French Doors from breakfast area.
Eircode, E91 RX71. Property located 13.6km of Clonmel Town and 28km of Dungarvan Town