Grawn Kilmacthomas, County Waterford , X42 W026
At a glance...
- Fabulous tranquil setting yet within minutes of numerous amenities.
- Super views of the Comeragh Mountains.
- Beautifully maintained home offering turnkey purchase.
- High Speed Fibre Optic broadband now available on the public road.
- Large Garden shed
- O.F.C.H (new condenser boiler just installed).
- Private Water via independent pump just installed.
- Septic Tank.
- Numerous amenities located across the County within easy access
4.80m x 1.50m Bright spacious hallway, wood effect ceramic tiled flooring.
5.10m x 3.85m Feature cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, carpet, aspect to front having fabulous views over Comeragh Mountains.
7.50m x 3.30m Floor & Eye level Units, Breakfast counter, built in oven & hob, Extractor, Tiled floor and splashback, French doors to South West facing patio, Utility off.
2.55m x 1.80m Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, counter top, shelving, coat rack, door to rear.
3.45m x 3.17m Wooden flooring, fabulous views over Comeragh Mountains.
3.45m x 2.50m
Measurement excludes recess for wardrobe
3.80m x 2.80m
Measurement excludes slide robes Timber flooring, aspect to front overlooking Comeragh Mountains, Ensuite off
2.54m x 1.80m Tiled floor & Shower cubicle, Triton T90si electric shower, mirror with shaving light.
4.00m x 3.35m
Excluding wardrobe recess Timber floor, aspect overlooking rear garden.
3.30m x 2.40m Tiled floor & Shower surround, wainstotting,heated towel rail, mirror shaving light.
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed out the N25, continue for approx 11.5 km, just after the Applegreen Service Station veer left on to the R676, continue for approx 5.0 km, take a right on to the L3037, take the next right and the property is on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale sign.
BER No.: 111702593
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided