High Street Belmont, County Offaly , R42 H680
At a glance...
- Cut stone interior
- Generous floor area of 'c' 98 sq.m.
- Spacious accommodation
- Superb location close to many wonderful amenities.
- Septic Tank
- Group Water
- Belmont Village is conveniently located close to larger towns in County Offaly, such as Tullamore and Birr.
- These towns offer a wide range of amenities, including supermarkets, shopping centers, medical facilities, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Both towns are within a short driving distance from Belmont.
- Within a short distance from Belmont Village, you can visit attractions such as Birr Castle and Gardens, a historic castle with beautiful gardens, or Clonmacnoise, an ancient monastic site on the banks of the River Shannon.
Entrance Hall: 6' x 3'
Sitting Room: 13' x 21'
Kitchen: 9' x 7'
Bedroom 1: 6' x 9'
Bedroom 2: 8' x 12'
Bedroom 3: 11' x 10'
Bedroom 4: 13' x 15'
Office: 11' x 7'
Bathroom: 10' x 7'
OutsideThe property boasts a traditional architectural style with many unique features, characterized by its low-rise structure and a welcoming feeling, inviting you to step inside. Standing on a matured site of 0.86 acres.
Conveniently located within 0.03km of Belmont National School, 6km to Shannon Harbour 9km to Shannonbridge. 7km to Ferbane town. Eircode: R42H680 https://www.google.com/maps/place/Farranmacshane,+Co.+Offaly,+R42+H680firstname.lastname@example.org,-7.9418043,3432m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x485c50f46213e371:0x743b4647fa6620d4!8m2!3d53.2528567!4d-7.9211618!16s%2Fg%2F11c533hq8y?entry=ttu
BER No.: 116405093
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided