Knockrour Stradbally, County Waterford , X42 RH22
At a glance...
- Fabulous privacy having walled in gardens c.0.6 acre.
- Fully Alarmed.
- Street lighting from property to village.
- Automated vehicular gated entrance with additional pedestrian gate.
- 2 Pre-Schools & 2 Junior Schools.
- Garden irrigation system.
- Mains services.
- Large Garage/Workshop, Garden & Potting sheds.
- All amenites of Stradbally village within walking distance and Dungarvan Town within a short spin.
REA Spratt offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached 3 bedroom extended cottage residence enjoying a fabulous location within an easy stroll of Stradbally Village, Ballyvooney & Stradbally Coves and minutes from the Waterford Greenway. This well maintained home is fully walled in affording great privacy and is accessed via automated vehicular gated entrance leading to tarmacadam drive with concrete yard to rear having large Garage / Workshop. The property is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens with an abundance of fragrant flowers and incorporates a fabulous entertainment area with spacious raised deck enjoying a South West orientation. For the GYI enthusiast there are a number of vegetable patches and container beds. REA Spratt highly recommend viewing of this home which is within easy commuting distance of both Dungarvan Town & Waterford City.
BER No.: 112563069
Energy Performance Indicator: 370.3 kWh/m²/yr