Loughdaheen Kilmeadan, County Waterford , X91 P3X9
At a glance...
- Stylish four bedroom detached family home built 2001
- Internal floor area 232.5 sq.m
- Excellent condition throughout
- Located in a rural area only 11.5 km to Waterford City and 4.5km to Kilmeaden Village
- Standing on an elevated site with a wonderful mature garden
- Timber framed double glazed windows
- Under floor central heating
- Broadband available
- Services - mains electricity, private water supply and sewerage by septic tankBER: D1 BER No.112457643 Energy Performance Indicator:236.44 kWh/mï¿½/yr
The house was designed and orientated to maximise natural light. Attractive design features include generously proportioned rooms with high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and french doors opening onto raised patio and decking.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan kitchen/livingroom/diningroom, utility room, sittingroom, 4 double bedrooms one with en suite and main bathroom.
Outside there are beautiful mature gardens with mature woodland, open meadows, pathways, raised patios shrubs, flowers, fruit trees, detached garage and barna shed.
Most of the site has been managed for biodiversity since 2000. 600 native trees were planted in February 2000. Since then the area been managed to encourage a range of habitats including woodland and open meadow. One of the most obvious changes is the return of large numbers of bluebells which are largely absent from the surrounding areas.A key feature is the maintenance of a network of paths that not only allow access but represent a part of the habitat mixture.
The property is located within a 15 minute drive of the Waterford Institute of Technology, Waterford University Hospital and the M9 Motorway and national primary routes.
Kilmeaden Village 4.5km with amenities including shops, creche, restaurants, filling station and chemist. Local schools - Butlerstown, Fenor and Dunhill.
In close proximity to the Waterford Greenway and the Copper Coast, 25km of spectacular coastline which includes seaside village and beaches Annestown, Benvoy, Boatstrand, Bonmahon and Stradbally.
6.00m x 1.80m
3.00m x 3.70m
4.60m x 5.40m
6.50m x 5.40m
4.30m x 3.40m
5.10m x 4.20m
3.90m x 3.50m
5.00m x 3.00m
5.00m x 3.00m
3.40m x 3.00m
BER No.: 112457643
Energy Performance Indicator: 236.44 kWh/m²/yr