Springhill Killeshin, County Carlow , R93 K151Offers around €435,000
At a glance...
- Aside from main residence, this property offers a 2 bedroomed self contained apartment with its own front door and is accessible to the side by car with parking right outside the door.
- Dual Fuel Central Heating with OFCH along with a solid fuel stove.
- Septic Tank
- Private Bored well with water treatment system
- Local amenities close by include primary school, pre school childcare facility, community centre with all weather pitches, sports clubs, Killeshin Pipe Band, 2 public houses, hairdressers, cafe, grocery store, church, school bus service.
- Motorway access less than 15 minutes drive
- Carlow town less than 10 minutes
Truly stunning one-off, architecturally designed, 4 bedroomed, split level home with the most remarkable views over Carlow town and the Barrow Valley towards the Black Stairs and Wicklow Mountains.
Each room has been designed to maximise light and views, whether of the beautifully landscaped gardens or the remarkable view to the East. A wraparound raised deck area gives a pilots eye view over the picturesque Barrow Valley region.
The gardens are some of the best developed of any house to come to the market in recent years, yet with still room for the avid gardener to add his/her personal touch.
There is never ending water supply on the Southerly boundary with lovely waterfalls and a hill stream that has cut a deep gorge providing the therapeutic sound of trickling water at all times Opportunities to put in a trout or dipping pool abound
Approximately 10 minutes outside Carlow Town. With local amenities including walks in Clogrennane Wood, around the reservoir, events at Oisin Park (dancing boards), local schools, childcare facility which runs throughout the summer season, the historic Killeshin church, grocery store, 2 public houses. hairdressers, cafe and much more in the village of Killeshin.
For anyone looking to commute to work or college, access to the M9 motorway at Junction 4 and Junction 6 is less than 15 minutes drive making the journey to Dublin, Kilkenny or Waterford a very real possibility.
The school bus goes past the front entrance of the property servicing local schools in Carlow
Aside from the main residence, there is a fully self contained 2 bedroomed apartment at basement level with its own front door and the benefit of parking outside
Entrance Hall: 1.7 m²
Living Room 27.4 m²
Kitchen/Diner: 18.4 m²
Hallway: 10.6 m²
Kitchen/Diner: 17.7 m²
Sunroom:: 9.2 m²
Bedroom 1 10.7 m²
Bedroom 2: 11.7 m²
Bathroom: 3.8 m²
Hallway: 5.5 m²
Bedroom 3: 15.6 m²
Bathroom: 2.9 m²
Bedroom 4: 10.7 m²
Basement/ Self Contained Apartment
Garage: 13.9 m²
Bedroom 1: 10.7 m²
Bathroom: 2.4 m²
Bedroom 2: 6.6 m²
Kitchen/Diner: 20.4 m²
Boiler: 3.8 m²
BER No.: 116579863
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided