Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Unit 33 Dun Aoibhinn , Richard, A Walsh Street Dungarvan, County WaterfordPOA
At a glance...
- High profile unit enjoying good frontage providing for generous glazing.
- Town Centre location.
- Opportunity to locate adjacent to existing businesses to include McCarthy Insurances, Dungarvan Cinema Plex and Flame Indian Restaurant.
- Currently Vacant and available for occupation.
- Mains water and sewerage in place.
- Electricity, telephone and broadband adjacent and available for connection.
REA Spratt offer for lease this spacious modern commercial unit extending to 150sq.m / 1615 sq.ft. This unit is positioned in a most central location adjacent to the Movies @Dungarvan Four Screen Multiplex Cinema and the recently opened Flame Indian Restaurant. In addition, it is located 100m from Dungarvan Plaza and Dungarvan Shopping Centre and directly opposite the carpark entry to Lawlors Hotel. Currently, the accommodation is at a shell and core finish offering the lessee a blank canvas to be fitted out to the lessee specific requirements. The unit has very generous frontage onto the adjoining public street and also has two pedestrian doors accessing the rear carpark area which is gated and secure. Further details on the proposed rent structure and Management Company Charges can be discussed with Sole Letting Agents, REA Spratt.
OutsideShared carpark to rear incorporating bin area.
BER No.: 800864126
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided