Back to Search results
Wolfe Tone Road Dungarvan, County Waterford
At a glance...
- Automated shutter front door and roller shutters on 2 large glazed display windows.
- First floor accessed 3 separate stairwells
- Open plan accommodation at both floor levels
- Vibrant Commercial location having adjoining business to include Michael Roche
- Carpets, Comerv, Quinlan's Butchers, Country Store Fruit & Veg
- All mains services
- All of the amenities of Dungarvan Town on the doorstep.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale this modern commercial premises extending 800 sq.m (8,611 sq.ft) on two levels. Seldom does such a spacious commercial property with retail precendent come to the market in Dungarvan Town and having free adjacent car parking is an additional benefit. Positioned adjacent to the junction of the inner Dungaran Relief road and Mitchel Street, the property provides for central accessible location for future owners to benefit from. Viewing of this property is strictly by prior arrangement with sole Agents REA Spratt.