Back to Search results
The Square Cappoquin, Waterford, P51 H5C0Price €110,500
At a glance...
- Invaluable vehicular side entrance leading to south west facing private yard having small number of out offices.
- All main services available and connected.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Precedent of commercial use.
- Potential for further development to rear (subject to planning).
- This property can only be genuinely described as a potential unique home of character.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer this well positioned townhouse located in the heart of Cappoquin. Collenders historically was a highly regarded licenced premises now ceased trading since 1995. The accommodation of this property is typical of a small family run family premises where the business and the family accommodation interlink. This property offers potential to be refurbished into one home or the opportunity exists for the bar / lounge area to be brought back into commercial life. REA Spratt strongly recommend viewing which is strictly by appointment only.